degree_mixing_dict(G, x='out', y='in', weight=None, nodes=None, normalized=False)¶
Return dictionary representation of mixing matrix for degree.
- G (graph) – NetworkX graph object.
- x (string (‘in’,’out’)) – The degree type for source node (directed graphs only).
- y (string (‘in’,’out’)) – The degree type for target node (directed graphs only).
- weight (string or None, optional (default=None)) – The edge attribute that holds the numerical value used as a weight. If None, then each edge has weight 1. The degree is the sum of the edge weights adjacent to the node.
- normalized (bool (default=False)) – Return counts if False or probabilities if True.
d – Counts or joint probability of occurrence of degree pairs.